By registering for London Anime & Gaming Con, you agree to the following terms, conditions, refunds policy, and privacy statement:
Terms and Conditions
- You are either 16 or over, or if you're under 16 then you are accommpanied with an adult over the age of 18 in order to attend the event.
- You understand that this is primarily an adult themed con and some events may contain adult themes and language intended for a more mature audience. For younger attendees accommpanied with a Guardian, we take no responsibility if any content is not suitable for a younger audience.
- Anyone under 18 may not attend past 8pm.
- For an 18+ wristband and to be admitted as an adult over the age of 18, you recognize that you will need a officially recognized form of identification which include:
- A valid and in date passport
- A full or provisional photo driving licence
- A Prove It card
- Connexions card
- Validate UK card
- Young Scot card - the latest version with the PASS hologram only
- Armed Forces photo identity card
- EU National Identity card
If you do not have a proof of ID, then you must bring a proof of payment such as a paypal receipt. You accept that you will be given an under 18 wristband, may be disallowed to some events, and will not be served at the bar or allowed to drink alcohol on the premises.
- You recognize that the organisers have the right to refuse entry to any member who registers who has appeared on a banned list from any other UK anime convention and have the power to remove or disallow any member from the convention at their own discretion for any reason.
- You recognize that with regards to floor cosplay weapons the organisers have the final say and can remove it from you and placed in ops where it can be picked up for Masqurade use only and when you leave the convention.
- You agree to abide by the rules for the convention surrounding members laid down by the Event Staff. Please read these rules here
- If you take photographs/videos that focus on a specific person or group then you make sure to ask them beforehand and they and us reserve the right to request you remove them. Any photos and videos you take and publish on site, you agree we can use for promotional purposes provided we credit you and your website.
- If you attend the event to write a blog or review, we have the right to request for you to take it down if it is deemed slanderous or inappropriate.
- We do not send physical copies of tickets. Once you purchase your ticket you will be emailed a confirmation within 5 working days (typically we aim to do this within the day). This will be an email confirming you paid. You bring this email along with a proof of ID or copy of your paypal receipt to pick up your wristband, which gives you entry, on the day of the event.
- You agree to our refunds policy.
You agree that the event reserves the right to not provide a refund. All refunds, cancellations and amendments are entirely at the organiser's discretion regardless of time-frame. If it is agreed to provide a refund then a £5 administration fee on entry and a further £10 on accommodation will be applied as a minimum.
We will allow you to transfer your membership from yourself to someone else at no cost.
Four weeks prior to the event, refunds will not be provided regardless of organiser discretion and transfers will not be provided from that point onward either.
London Anime Con will only collect and use the information submitted by you via this website for the purposes of running London Anime Con. We will not pass on your details to any third party without your consent.
London Anime Con is committed to ensuring that all your personal data including that of a sensitive nature is used with your consent, respect for your privacy and only for the purpose of our legal obligations and for the running of London Anime Con. This also accords with our legal obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998.
By registering for London Anime Con you are confirming that you understand the above and that you agree that your personal data of a sensitive nature can be used as stated.